Making use of a virtual visa card is easy, fun and secure. You can even buy a virtual visa card with bitcoin. Can it get comfier? I don’t think so. So this post is a list of all you need to know about using a virtual visa credit card.
- Your information is well protected from the prying eyes of fraudsters: if peradventure they can get hold of your virtual credit cards, it doesn’t compromise your real account.
- Virtual visa credit cards are designed only for online and phone purchases I.e it cannot be used to make physical payments.
- The virtual cards have entirely different details from your real account; account number, security code and expiry date are all different.
- The features vary: The features on each virtual cards vary from different card issuers. No two card issuers have the same features.
- Some are single-use only: some cards have been designed to be a one-off card. Once they are used once, they automatically get deleted.
- Maybe merchant-specific: A particular card number may b customized to for a specific merchant or website.
- Might have spending limits: You are allowed to set a spending limit on a virtual credit card, so ad to watch your spending.